Sunday, January 29, 2006

Compleely Exhausted But We Did It

Spent the entire I mean the ENTIRE weekend well ok except some few prescious hours with dear friends who helped put a smile on my face for a few hours working on 2 overwhelming science fair projects! I know can say I know more about tornadoes and earthquakes well then I really would want to! :) But to have both projects done and done a week in advance....well thats got to be good for something.

Earthquake! 3 story steel building represented by pipe cleaners on a shaker table. Ash was clever in that she decided to make another board with a fault line in it. I have to say while it was a ton of work.....they sure did learn a lot from this experience!









Tornado Chamber.....thanks to my dear dad and his extra effort in helping my son get this together.













BTW.....Kids watched 10.5 Hallmark Presentation of a Earthquake movie. When asked their opinion....STUPID! OK well enough said I suppose .... Link to review

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home