Saturday, February 04, 2006

Nonsensical thoughts

Im spending the weekend with 2 teenage girls.......in reality thats really probably enough said! But Ill continue. Keep in mind the past 30 min I have spent driving in a small car while they ate chocolate and so my mind is feeilng rather happy from the smell of it. Of course I haven't had any appetitie for about a week (good way to get another dress sized dropped at this rate) so I didn't have any but yet my car has a blissful smell of chocolate now. Anyway, back to what I was trying to say, or attempt....note to self....do not go shopping with 2 teenagers in my current state of mind.... hmm maybe a better note....dont EVER go shopping with 2 teenagers regardless of my state of mind. See apparently R. has decided that my eldest 2 kids HAVE to see Lord of the Rings but thats not just a simple thing. Why? Well in order to watch it I have asked the kids to read the (HUGE --in their minds) book first. Well not so simple. So in order to watch the movie and have a marshmellow fight...where the two come together Im not sure but keep in mind ...the youth of the age we must read the book and then we can watch the movie. OK so thats the issue, must read, but ha! like they can accomplish that feat and since I have the requirement of read book before movie, well we solved the problem. I now own the complete set of books on cd of the series....so a large portion of our trip will be educated through Tolkien ...fun fun. ah well what does one need money for anyway, isn't there a saying along the lines of better to be poor and in love then rich and alone, well hmm where does that leave me????

OH another note, maybe still the reflection of chocolate Ill add, but why in the world does B&N have a section of toilet seat books in the front ....sit and what I ask?

More thoughts later I suspect .....how I booked up my time with so many friends and stuff this weekend when I really should be packing, IDK....just dont care either, the past few trips I have been on as of recently I have had additional excitement this one well while Im really looking forward to it, I still have this wish in the back of my head I just cant shake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home