Sunday, February 05, 2006

STRESSED!

OK so we came home from the Birthday party/Super Bowl party, great idea btw,(if you are a man and turning 40 what better way then to celebrate it at a Super Bowl party!) and turned the game on and got busy packing....finally, the car is mostly loaded at this point I think I have crammed just about every piece of clothing I have that will work well for temperatures in the lower single digit numbers. BRRR! anyway so the kids come home and get ready I start to get more stressed and well no I didn't yell, but ok I yelled a little at the girls for messing around, Sad part is ....Super Bowl ended, and the show that doctor/er show came on the one they kept advertising duing the game.....the scene comes on with the woman yelling and screaming.....Ashley comes out of her room thinking it was ME! sheez No way could I be that bad, but it did calm me down a little. Times right now what I would do to have a calming influence to talk to! I miss that more then I can say.

Ok enough of me pouting, off I go to pack more I may or may not post again if not well .... wish me luck. For tomorrow I head out 5 kids 1 woman.....off on a journey, an adventure....well hey it can't be all that scary I do have a dvd player, and every other possible electronic device I could figure out how to run going in the car to keep the kids busy :)

oh and let me add, kinda boring run of commericials this year....oh I miss the time of excitement in commercials like the Budd Frogs and Pepsi and Monster.com ah well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home