Sunday, April 02, 2006

What time is it?

Ive always had a facination of clocks....as a small child I loved to watch my grandparents grandfather clock and listen to it ring each hour. I also had a huge facination with my other grandparents cuckcoo clock. The facination held and when I got to go to Switzerland and Germany in my early teens I had to pick up my own cuckcoo clock and in Switzerland I HAD to buy a watch. Where those items are today, I haven't a clue, probably landfill somewhere. So when putting together a christmas wish list this past year for my family I had to list a clock down.

My sister gave me for Christmas a rather cool clock. Nothing fancy about it, but it sets its own time. So this morning when I got out of bed, earlier then I would haved liked I might mention, after going to bed after 2 am..... but when I got out of bed, it was one of the few clocks in the house set to the correct time. This afternoon while sitting down reading a book, I heard some noise and look up to see the clock switching time again???????????? It now says its 4:10.......so I ask you What time is it???????? also while looking up a picure of a clock, I ran across this game? I always wanted this game as a child......... hmm I wonder if I could find it today???????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home