Monday, March 27, 2006

Birthday calculator

Im getting a lot of interest email this week :P This one was the Birthday calculator....kinda cool.....

It stated: Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 5.37455968688845 years old. (You're still chasing cats!) Well anyone who knows me knows that! sheeeez :P


It stated this about my birthstone and tree ( I didn't know there were birth trees :P) which I found interesting:

Note to friends who may be getting concerned :P:
Im not one to get caught up in the mystery of astrology, stones or anything like that but occasionally I find this stuff interesting.

Your birth tree is
Cedar, the Confidence

Of rare beauty, knows how to adapt, likes luxury, of good health not in the least shy, tends to look down on others, self-confident, determined, impatient, wants to impress others, many talents, industrious, healthy, optimism, waiting for the one true love, able to make quick decisions.


Your birthstone is Peridot
Peridot is used to help dreams become a reality.


Ive been thinking a lot about the concept of dreams becoming a reality for me lately....and how to attain just that. So maybe thats why it stood out to me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home