Friday, March 24, 2006

I love being a mom BUT!

There are times that I can receive special blessings from my children. This morning started off as one of them. I decided to try something new and actually make a really good meal for myself before heading to the gym. No longer can I go and work out on a luna bar and cup of coffee..... ah well. So I get the kids all set up lay out their school work and plead with them to be good and do some if not most of it before I get back....ha! I knew I was asking for more then I should but it doesn't hurt to be hopeful. So upon getting back this morning I walk in and actually find the older 2 assisting the younger two in their math problems! WOW ....those are the moments I love. Seeing siblings helping one another and not fighting, I love that. But there were a couple of math problem Ashley couldn't remember how to do and so I needed to help Emily. Thats where the but came in. I kept pleading, please can I shower first??? Emily insisted she didn't want to read Charlie and the Chocolate Factory until after her math was done. She can be systematic in her schooling. So I relented and helped, then what do I hear.....mom you need to take a shower! I love being a mom but there are times! grrrrrrrrrr Out of the mouths of babes I suppose.

On another note, I need to figure out something or get something to organize my calendar better. Im feeling scatterbrained......I forgot about Andrew's dentist appointment this morning. Dr Vue is awesome so he forgave me considering I never forget appointments and he likes my kids, but with all that starts up and going on next month with classes, I dont want to forget things.....so I need to figure out what I want to spend or do to fix this. Maybe a PDA is the way to go :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home