Monday, February 06, 2006

The Journey Begins

Today is the day....Ive been awake too long already this morning, the kids are excited to put things mildly.... and I do have a sense of peace this morning.

We begin our journey packed with movies, clothing, sleds, water bottles, snow clothing, jackets, chains, bottle of oil (to make dad happy) , more clothing, more and more STUFF ... maybe L was right and a checklist would have been a good idea because Im quite certain I will forget something.....maybe just mind mind ! :P

Conferences are this morning, science fair presentations this morning, and then a quick stop off at the house after and then we are off. We must stop off at TJ's on the way though...need chocolate chip cookies :)

Our destination today....Cedar City, and tomorrow we will hit Boise. Friday we head up to Courtde Laine and Saturday we hit the slopes ....sometime this week we get to go sledding...and I hope to make a snowman too :)

Im looking forward to time away....time to I hope clear my head, time for more reflection, and time to take more pictures. All good stuff....

a good friend told me it was OK to pray for miricales, I guess to some degree I haven't felt like I could do that in a long time, maybe because in the past I didn't feel it was answered, but actually now in reflection I think it was, just not the way I wanted it to be. So last night I allowed myself to start praying for miracles again.......:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home