Tuesday, March 21, 2006

?? Sometimes you just have to wonder

This morning I work up with a head ache. Thats usually not a good sign. I know why.....I ate jelly beans! Grrr why oh why do I do this to myself. I know what I should stay away from forms of sugar on an empty stomach --- especially if I dont eat dinner. Why didn't I eat dinner, honestly I dont know. I had a good conversation last night with a new friend in my life, but that was later on so I can't blame him for it :P but hmm well its 5 now and I have tennis in a hour, so maybe maybe I should learn from my mistakes and EAT!

Note: Below---If you look below the first quote I make is in a huge font. I didn't choose that font size, I simply cut and pasted in.....how it happened I really don't know.........but maybe, just maybe.........words to listen to :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home