Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Wound Up

Im wound up right now, I dropped off the kids for choir and Awana's and now Im not sure what to do with myself (that doesn't happen often). Lately I have been running at the beach after I drop them off but since I have a private tennis lesson around 7 .... Im not going to go crazy and do both run and play. Surprising I know. So that leaves me at home...still full of energy, not sure what to do and well thinking lots. I know I should be learning Dreamweaver 8, but not sure if I have the time to dive into it right now either!

I got an email earlier this morning informing us of a required no no no a MANDATORY meeting TODAY that I had to attend at the school. In some ways I think it would be just much eaiser if I moved to Oceanside since I seem to spend soooo much time there anymore. Whats with the word mandatory ....it makes me so not want to attend :) So, I did some quick planning and got the kids all set up for what to do and how to help their younger sister get to her piano lesson after theirs and home with me not around. OK so it was hectic, but problem solved. So off to the meeting I went.

Let me just say this.....I am sooo jealous of my son. The meeting was for the upcoming 8th grade class trip to DC, Williamsburg, New York, etc. I want to go!!!!!!!!! Im seriously thinking about going with Ashley next year. (not sure how I can afford one more trip yet alone my cost as well but leave that for now....:) ) OK so I attend the meeting hear about all they get to do, and eat, and see and eat.....and of course the kids that were present when they announced no gameboys, ipods, mp3 players, cd players, dvd players were allowed to go.........omg too funny you should have heard the gasps......mostly from the boys. Girls well get a group together no problem, they will have ample to do, all it takes is a mouth to keep them busy :P.....ok so after that was covered they talked about what to pack and such. I still need to get Andrew to write a 5 paragraph essay to see if he will win the opportunity to lay the wreath at Arlington. I just HOPE I can get him to take enough pictures!

So I get home and Andrew comes up and shows me this:


His Birthday gift...........hmm the one I got him for Christmas took him like 5 or 6 hours this one? I spent twice as much on this one ...why oh why are legos soo expensive, and he builds it in a couple of hours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home