Thursday, April 06, 2006

Overwhelmed Ramblings

I fear in my current state of mind that no matter how I try to make sense of all that is going on I will continue to ramble on and on ........ah well, for those who know me well enough, they will be able to see some clarity.......maybe :) At the same time Im loading up a free trial of Acrobat on my system and all my firewalls keep asking me over and over again if it can make changes.........grrr YES make changes and PLEASE PLEASE be easy to figure out!

This week is CRAZY. Two classes started up, one I aleady mentioned and then I have another that started on Wednesday. Was it really me thinking I could have added ANOTHER class to my load. I suppose it wouldn't have been so completely overwhelming IF I really had any idea as to how to use an FTP program, how to write a web page and well ---simply put, if I was CLUELESS or is that Clueful? or is that clued in? Or maybe.....as the line in a well known movie states....If I only had a brain!

OK so on top of all this, I also have decided to make sure the calendar for the Jr High is finished by Friday, because this is my first attempt I wanted to give Travis fair time to evaluate it, and suggest changes without putting a rush on it for him. So that is now appoximately 3/4's done...and really shouldn't take much more time to finish since I seem to have that figured out....HOWEVER I suggested and he liked that I send it to him in PDF format so that he can easily load it up into the website....something Ill probably be taking over shortly. Hmm I dont' have Acrobat....ah well simply solved, 30 day free trial. I can probably get it 3 times too with the 3 systems in the house. Anyway...so I need to figure that out. Hopefully this is easy....is that too much to hope for?

Additionally it was/is my grandmothers 88th birthday today. My aunt and mom were out both yesterday and today...nice part that meant a free lunch and really why the free part is nice, its the fact I didn't have to think about what to eat that was really nice. Plus I got to catch up with my aunt and her sons-- my cousins or technically I think I could call them half brothers since my mother and aunt are identical twins...ok ok I know scary) Then.......

The dryer decided to stop working. Ok I have 4 children, granted 1 is still MIA...no not really I did finally hear from him today...but I cannot go more then a day or two without doing the laundry....why..........stress of catching up. Thats a lot of clothing and the best way to handle it is to stay on top of things. So that meant while it has been not working (well working but not heating...go figure) I have had laundry all over hanging up to dry, yes Im still smiling...honestly this is really nothing to what I have faced in the past so I will not complain, it just well a cherry on top of everything Im doing this week. So the repair man comes out today.....200 bucks to repair. OK honestly this frustrates me...its 2 years old! Why didn't I get the extended warranty? I NEVER do. Grrr after effect of having a father who does all repairs himself, I however cannot do repairs! So I paid the man, added a year warranty onto it....and that is solved. At the same time the fence is falling down in the back due to the winds this week. The church I had been with had offered to repair and completely redo the fence. They started and its left partially undone. Problem, Im leaving that church. I honestly don't feel I should ask or even complain about the fact my yard is wide open to anyone and everyone and creature to walk through right now. Honestly Im not complaining, but it well is just something else I had to deal with. So....my parents and I will probably be spending part of spring break next week fixing this...another problem solved.

IM sore! Seriously, Terrance worked me hard on Monday and then I made a mistake and lifted on Wednesday. Now usually I lift weights almost every day, so not a problem. PROBLEM after Terrance works with me. So Im hobbling........in pain :P Actually its more my arms are in knots and well my 'backside' is in pain ...and thats usually not where I feel it.

Wednesday was also the first meeting of my new Home Fellowship group....15 of us got together for tostada's, games and fun. It was a great way to break up the week, even with Wednesdays already so hectic for me. A well needed break of haven in the week.

Am I complaining? I hope NOT , sheez the fact I own a home to have issues with is a HUGE blessing, I will not allow myself to fall into any self pity issues. Im blessed in ways I can't even begin to realize. I know this.......... but simply put....this is my week of challenge............ and I do LOVE a challenge :)

Does it sound like Im thinking 100,000 words per minute...I am ....my poor grandmother couldn't keep up with me today :)

Did I mention the tree trimmers come tomorrow to?
This is soooo a Pizza hut night!

IM SO GRATEFUL FOR SPRING BREAK NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!

Scarecrow....signing off :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home