Thursday, June 15, 2006

Roadtrip

Tomorrow I head out on another road trip. This one won't have the sweet connection that the last few have had for me, but all the same its a road trip. This weekend my 'Casanova' (good movie by the way :) )of a cousin is getting married. None of us would have thought it would have ever happened. He's had more girlfriends then I have fingers and toes. Good looking guy Ill give him that, but man has he been picky. I suppose in looking over my life its probably a good thing, maybe his odds are better getting married in his early 30s instead of early 20's. I do wish him the best though, and well that new bride of his better love this guy who is trying to give her the world.

Family reunion of a type I suppose Im getting myself into. I keep getting emails from my family about so and so who will be there that he or she is divorced and has so many kids. Family you just have to love them! But a wedding, a wedding. I haven't been to a wedding in a long time. I'm not sure how it will feel. I love weddings, I love what a wedding represents. The two souls becoming one before God. The dream.


The trip to San Jose should be fun. I wish I had someone coming with me, but being that its fathers day weekend, my kids, Dennis and his kids and well most of the human race will be rather occupied...why they chose this weekend for the weekend I dont know...but a trip up the coast should be fun and I hope to get a lot of pictures taken. Plus this will just get me much closer to the end of the month when I get to spend almost 2 weeks near Dennis....I can't wait! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home