Tuesday, June 06, 2006

First Day of 'Work' Jitters

Today was my first day of going back to 'work'. I say the word 'work' loosely because I am having more fun then working with it. I also will NOT be earning a pay check. But none the less today was my first day at going into an office after 13 years of being a stay at home mother and sitting at a desk and 'working'.

Dan at North CoastChurch has taken me on as his "Graphic Arts Intern". I get to assist him in designing bulletin inserts and other stuff that becomes overwhelming to someone like himself who serves the entire church and all their ministries as the Graphic Arts director. Today for instance I worked on a insert for this weekends bulletin plus redesigned a DVD cover for one of the sermon series that Larry has done.

It feels funny learning again, being challenged again, but Im so excited. I have more software programs I need to take classes on, and more things I want to become more productive at, but for now its just fun to be a help 1 to 2 days a week. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home