Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Fresh Perspective

Yesterday playing tennis in Oceanside it was the last class I took with Zach. He is moving out to a new court up in LA to oversee. He's been so helpful, I will miss him. The new guy was there watching us play and playing with the 3 of us in class. He commented while I was playing (horribly this week Ill add) are you a ballet dancer? Hmmm that didn't sound like a comment I needed or wanted to hear, so I knew he was teasing me. Im not so good at usually knowing when someone is teasing me or being serious....gullable I am! I said, No, but I USE to be a dancer :). The light went off in my head after this. My calves have been killing me while playing. Usually within the first 30 minutes I start to feel severe pain in my legs. The new shoes have definately helped but still it hurts. So I looked at Zach and said, do you think maybe the fact I like to play on my toes, is why my legs hurt all the time playing? He smiled, yep! Arrrrrgh. So my eyes were opened and a fresh look at my game playing helped me see why Im in pain! Good thing :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home