Monday, February 26, 2007

New Beginnings

I feel a bit like a school girl tonight. Brand new school year ahead of me and tonight is the last day of summer vacation. Its not quite the same, but its close. Tomorrow is my first day back at 'work'. Im careful when I say that because being a single mother of four children my job is full time non stop 24/7. I accepted a very flexible position with a friends business. Working again, part time, not earning much, but earning a pay check all the same. Part of me wants to dream up ways to use that first check and blow it shamelessly, but the other part of me, the responsible part says pay off that sewer line credit card bill as soon as possible. Its really no fun growing up! :)

New beginning jitters, Im so excited! Im purposely trying to face life differently. No longer will I allow those fears of 'what ifs' to take hold of my heart and stop me in my tracks from trying to move forward. Me, Jenice, I am taking another step forward at regaining my life. I am very excited to see how this will work out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home