Saturday, April 07, 2007

First Paycheck.....?

I really have too much to be doing to sit here and write, but I have found myself missing the therapy of sitting and writing out my thoughts. I think I have had to many as of lately.

I got my 2nd paycheck last week so this post is a little past due, but since I am sitting here enjoying my first paychecks earnings I thought I would write in honor and reflection of what I have learned so far now as a 'working' single parent.

Life takes on new meaning when you have more responsibility and more things to juggle. I didn't quite know what it was I took on at first and in my usual eager self was almost too eager to take on more and more responsibility. I am fortunate to have the owner looking out for me and recognizing that my children are my first responsibility so before my actual boss was able to overload me he stepped in and changed things around. Im grateful. I like the flexibility I have, working in the office is a bit of an escape even for me at times, but I can easily fill a thumb drive and take it home and squeeze in hours here and there. The thing is this....life is just more hectic now then ever. I can also say I know more about video games now then I think I ever wanted to know :) I am also my sons hero in that I can pick up fun accessories for his Xbox360 at a nice little discount. Perks, but life has changed for me.

Im still 'handling' it all, but I am having to reflect hard on my life and access things differently. Im looking at all aspects of my life right now and making some hard decisions. I suppose that has been whats kept me so quiet. Sometimes there can be so much to think about, and just not an easy way to dive in and decide what you need to relect on the most. Overwhelmed, in many ways am I right now....granted with a perky new 22' computer screen :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home