Monday, April 16, 2007

Writers Block no more!


It's funny when it happens, you find yourself sitting there thinking about something and all of a sudden words just rush into your head and you can't help but sit down and write it all out. A few weeks ago I was on a plane and this happened. My mind was spinning, one of those kinds of evenings if I had been sleeping or trying to sleep I would have had to get up and sit at the computer until 3 in the morning writing out all that was in my head. The thing was I was in an airplane and completely UNPREPARED! This was a lesson I learned, never go anywhere without a notebook ever again. I would love to spend the money on a laptop for myself, but that doesn't seem to make sense at the moment so writing the old fashioned way will have to do. That evening I found myself writing on napkins, backs of magazines, WHATEVER I could get my hands on. Maybe one day Ill look back at those notes and chuckle. Hard to say, but for now I am bursting at the seams knowing that all the emotions I have been struggling with are stirring up pages and pages I can write with. This past weekend I spit out at least 2 dozen pages for the book. I hope the words keep coming!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just happened to find your blog and have been enjoying my reads here..... keep keepin' on girl... :)

8:55 PM  
Blogger Peach said...

Thanks Tami :)

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home