Saturday, April 08, 2006

Its Late why am I up?

Ive just had one of those crazy sort of evenings. One in which you wanted it to go a certain way and then it does but not really the way you thought.......but then again with the way my mind is right now Im not sure if any of that makes sense. Ive spent the last 2 hours on the phone again with someone who has become pretty dear to me. Im starting to think Im addicted! :) So Im in a silly mood :P

Tonight after a nice dinner and church someone I had been seeing a little bit and I both came to the same conclusion about where we were and were going. Strangely NICE. Im really hoping that we will be able to continue to be great friends but I think honestly the paths both of us are on are quite different from each other and at least at this time........a relationship isn't something I see or he see's happening. Its nice to be on the same page at t
he same time with someone. I think that has been something that has been adding to all the stress I have been feeling is knowing the Lord was telling me something and not really sure how I was going to deal with it. So after that conversation I ended up getting talked by a friend to come back to church and play Yatzee.......I was all to willing. Strangely calming night :) I guess thats how the Lord works, never guess what He will do ....allow Him to work in our lives and He will leave us mystified. (That honestly doesn't look like it is spelled correctly but Im getting sleepy so I just dont care :P)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home