Saturday, April 08, 2006

Landed!

I can't even begin to explain how exciting seeing those words today on the airplane's arrival screen meant to me. LANDED! My son is HOME! He left here a boy and returns a young man. Its funny how being out on your own can.....man up a boy. He talked to me ALL the way home, the entire time we sat waiting on his luggage, and wouldn't SHUT up even when we got home. Apparently he is now a poker player, texas holdem player, expert at Sudoko (he had the one teacher puzzled how he could keep doing these over and over and mastering them...apparently over 50 were completed this week) and capable of carrying on a conversation!

His high point of the trip: The Air and Space Museum
Low point: He hates the way New York smells ........lol too funny


Im one VERY happy mom. Ill tell you this, I absolutely LOVE being a mother! Ill sacrifice whatever it takes for my kids to have the best experiences of their lives!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember, I can help with the poker stuff, since I'm "turning pro" at it soon :)

-Tim

11:41 PM  
Blogger Peach said...

Cute! I don't know whats scarier, the fact you might be sorta serious or the fact I started thinking of this as a way to pay for college tuition.. JK :P

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home