Monday, April 10, 2006

The rainbows end


I know I have written about this before but I can't help it I LOVE Rainbows! Today driving home after picking up dinner for the girls and I there was an amazing rainbow that ended at my home....until I got there, dang it! Why does the end have to move???? Im one if given the chance would keep driving to find the 'pot of gold' at the rainbows end. As soon as I drove up the hill to get home I noticed the darkness of the colors in the rainbow lighten, I had changed paths so the intensity was no longer there. While in the car I did pull out my cell phone and snap a few pictures, but "bows her head in shame" I have NO idea how to download photos off my phone, and honestly the quality would probably make me shudder compared to my new toy. So I got home as quickly as I could.....hitting every stinkin light on Santa Fe --grrr, and ran inside to get my camera. Of course the memory card wasn't in it, so I had to dig that up and then ran outside. I managed to get a couple of decent shots in all the ones I took, and then it started to rain, and grr now I need to clean up my camera. Ah well, it was worth it.

So I sat at dinner with the girls and tried to talk to them about what a rainbow means to me. Its like God's talking to me. Well kinda. I mean its His promise. He's looking out for me. He's EVER present. Rainbows mean Hope, A new Beginning, a Fresh start......a pause in the hecticness ( is that a word?) of the day. Today was a perfect day to see a rainbow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home