Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mothers Day

The thoughts from my girls, Andrew being the tech wiz he is sent me a card via email....gotta love that :) But the following are thoughts from my girls:

Dear Mother,
I love you like a pedal on a flower and a bird in the sky. When I see you, you're as beautiful as a butterfly. When your so happy I just want to cry with joy. You cook like an award winning cheif. See how wonderful you are? But there's some more. I love when you kiss me good night and tuck me in bed. Thank you for taking care of me my loving mother.

Love Emily

M is for the millions of things you gave me
O means only that your NOT old.
T is for the tears she shed for me
H is for her heart of purest gold
E is for her eyes with love-light shining
R means right, and right she might always be.

Put them all together and they spell mother. A word that means the world to me.

Love ya!

Ashley XOXO


Mom's make children blossom!

Miraculous
Overwhelmed
Marvelous

Violets are blue
Roses are red and I love you so much mommy!
Love Jessica

"Which of you, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! Matthew 7:9-11)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home