Monday, July 24, 2006

Hot, Heat, headium, hot ........did I mention HEAT?

I was thinking today it had been some time since I sat down and wrote. I figured out why. Being sick and with this unexplainable heat wave we are having or have been having this month I suppose I just haven't been much in the mood to ponder thinking. Surprising I Know! Maybe the four hour conversation with Dennis yesterday jump started my thinking process again, Im not sure.

This past weekend the kids and I went up to visit with my parents on Saturday. My sister was down too so it was a really nice family get together. I got to spend some nice time talking with my dad, something I have needed since all the hubaloo about his health began. We even went out and rode on his 4 wheeler... that was too cool. He let me go off on my own, its funny how trying something new like that can be so exhilerating and scary all in one shot.....like a roller coaster ride, but you control how long you are on. He's had the thing for some time but after seeing Dennis's when I was out in Arizona earlier this month I have been thinking....hmm maybe, but do I want a boat, a jet ski or an atv. Hard choice to make. I want all, but thats just well 'impracticle' and crazy, well then again its me. My dad had several really good things for me to think about especially if I decide to get a boat. For some reason he really emphasised taking a boating class, hmm I wonder if that has something to do with his confidence level in me :P (of course you would have to know my history when I first got my drivers license and all that he went through with me way back when) 4 car wrecks later Ill add I am a awesome driver!

Anyway.......so yesterday I found my way to a boat store. I found the boat I want :) An 8 passenger Challenger with only 215HP! :) The girl that was there who I believe owns the shop she got me all excited and believing I could handle this thing no problem. Am I out of my mind for seriously considering this???????????????????????????? Ill mention again ITS HOT!

Have I forgotten Im broke? Nope :) just dreaming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home