Monday, November 13, 2006

Trial three hit

Well, I knew a small issue with a car was to easy, or maybe I should say I should have known. Today after a few incidents leading up to this I had to have a plumber out to look over the sewer lines from downstairs. I don't deal well with things like this. In fact this kind of thing really makes me want to go back to renting again and not being a home owner. The feelings from a few years ago when the house flooded and I knew the cost of repair was going to be HUGE, hit me all over again after they brought me back downstairs and showed me all the roots lining the line. My heart sank after they showed me one spot after another that I knew was smack dab under the concrete slab in the back yard.

You have my attention Lord, whatever it is I need to recognize, learn or grow from, you have My full attention. The bill for this is going to be $4500. Yes ouch, not something I keep handy. The yard and possibly the bathroom will all be jackhammered up. They started today, and I fell on my knees again today. Tender and listening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home