Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Do we think to much?

I've been pondering the question if women reflect or think about the things men do too much?

It's hard for me to turn off the thinking. I'll lay in bed trying to sleep but thoughts keep coming into my head. Men can sit in front of the television and fall asleep within minutes, how do you do that? I can be in the car driving and fail to get off the correct off ramp because my mind is 100 miles away thinking about some conversation I had, or something I need to do....constantly thinking. At work while I sit in front of the computer working I can easily replay every conversation I had the weekend before, and find myself crying at times. I think 'we' think to much.

What would it be like to not assume a man was thinking something? (when usually they aren't) What would it be like to stop thinking up the perfect way something should turn out? (when it almost never turns out like you dreamed) What would it be like to just take life as it comes without making more of the things we think about? (sounds too simple) What would it be like to stop thinking as much as we do?

Something to think about :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home