Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Letting Go... Letting God


Being a mom has been a natural thing for me. Its been what I dreamed of from as far back as I can remember. As a child my goal in life was to be a mom. I wanted to be just like my mom. I pictured myself as the legendary "Kool-Aid" mom growing up. The hardest part about being a mom is letting go.

Today my baby girl, the youngest of my children headed off on school trip to Sacramento. She's only 9, shes my baby. I've let each of the kids go on a trip away from me. This wasn't something new, but with her....shes my baby. Why is it so hard to let go?

I think the divorce taught me to not only let go of the kids each time they head off with their dad, but it taught me to trust that God was in control in all things. I still worry. Am I weak to worry? Could I be stronger?

I love being a mom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home