Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Words simply cannot describe how tired I feel!


Todays schedule:

Alarm goes off 6:30 am.... Noticing I am the only one up, means I have to actually crawl out of bed immediately (instead of lay there and think about moving) and get the kids going. Today is a school morning!

Heat soup for the girls, pack lunches, so on and so forth.....out the door by 7:25 am

7:45 am Drop off all 4 kids at the younger two's school. High schoolers are carpooled (thankfully over to the High School) I head to work.

8:00 am I finally GET to the Freeway

8:12 am I arrive at work

Things are positively insane at work with Halo 3 being release next week. New systems are going out, orders are out of control, I am no longer just data entry...somehow I became the Assistant Buyer (How in the world did that happen?)

11:30 am I learn of another conference meeting

12:00 noon Conference meeting

2:00 pm (walk out of the conference, shut down my computer and head out)

2:20 pm Pick up Juice It up for me and the girls ( I haven't had lunch or breakfast for that matter)

2:35 pm Pick up Jessica from school, Em called wants to go a friends sisters Volleyball game, Im too tired to think the logistics through and cave.

3:00 pm Drive into driveway

3:15 pm Leave home and head to the High School to pick up a SUV load of High Schoolers

3:41 pm Arrive at the High School (talking on a cell phone to a girl friend I have'nt talked with in a long time....need to make use of the wasted time I spend on a freeway, granted CA made it illegal to talk on cell phones, rebel that I am)

3:50 pm Drive to drop off spot with load of kids

4:20 pm Drive into driveway I'm home...

4:30 Call Insurance company, deal with an issue with the Jeep
4:40 Call High School and deal with a refund they owe me
4:45 Sign my son up for Drivers ed ..........cough cough cough...........DRIVERS ED!!!!!!!!!!!

5:30pm Log back into work ( I didn't get two orders in I needed to because of the conference)

5:40 pm Dennis calls for a short reprieve.....I love that man!

6:00 pm back to work

oh no, whats for dinner, yell at Jess for eating a snack at 6:20, guilt fogs my mind, why don't I have dinner figured out yet????

6:36 pm Em arrives home, I decide its snacky dinner night, popcorn chicken, potato skins and whatever else looks good goes into oven

7:15 pm dinner

7:45 pm sneak back in to figure out PSP orders I need to do tomorrow

8:10 pm shut down computer, tickle the girls for a bit,

8:30 pm pray with the kids, tuck the girls into bed, and then sit down to read my email.

9:04 pm, I finish writing this.....I need to lay down!

Bedtime for me you ask? Ill be lucky if its before Midnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home