Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The Quest!

What am I doing up at 5:00 am you might ask, I am asking myself that at the moment too especially considering that Im in the mountain time zone and yes its an hour earlier in reality. Im wired, I can't sleep and yet I wonder can I drive the 14 hours I have left to get home in one day? That is the quest....can I? Better yet, is it smart to? Arrrgh not sure, but Im going to try, so keep me in your prayers, I just can't wait to get home into my own bed!

Ill leave you with one word...Ugg

Ugg you ask, UGG I say, the life changing only way to handle the northern part of this continent. After being up north and freezing, I mean I was a literal ice cube, I was miserable the first day, (of course they keep their home a balmy 64 degrees ) Laura suggests I wear her boots.....OMG life changing, made all the difference in the world, so now I sit here in my own pair of boots....I really didn't think Id like them ....but I was WRONG --I LOVE THEM! Funny thing is I was just getting use to the cold, I mean yesterday at the mall in 40 degree weather walking around outside at what 9 pm I was enjoying the temperature....its all relative I suppose....I guess you do just learn to adjust...BUT Friday its suppose to be 8 degrees up north...Im looking forward to the sunny temperatures of home :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home