Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Soooo Sore but has a new toy :)

Whats the deal that guys don't think girls understand their need to have toys? Ill tell you right now there is something just wrong with that! I do like toys :) Yesterday in the midst of my freenzied day I finally got my own little puppy! I had purchased some for the girls over Christmas last year and have been wanting my own......I have one now :) He's tooooo cute!

Im soooooooooo exhausted. Yesterday at least I thought smart and avoided the gym. Ha, ok let me rephrase that. After what Terrence put me through on Monday (see My Gym Bag) I had NO choice but to avoid the gym. Im still feeling it today.....( I know he told me to stretch my calves out....I thought I did). So after heading to the Wild Animal Park (insanity there during Spring Break) and walking for 3 hours or so and then last night playing Tennis for a couple of hours......Im exhausted in ways I haven't been exhausted in years! I did get to talk to Dennis for about 20 min last night....not nearly as long as we have been chatting, but it put a smile on my face to fall asleep with. Today --we tackle the fence!

I also have 2 assignments due this week.........I have no idea how in May I will be adding another class to this....I may have to postpone the HTML class if I dont feel more confident in a week or so. arrrrgh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home