Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Organized or avoiding what NEEDS to be done

This was a small debate Dennis and I got into the other night. I was well, faultering in my ability to see straight with school about to start back up and all the activities the children participate in all in full swinging action. I was telling him I was seriously thinking I was going to need a 'PDA' in order to stop my head from hurting trying to remember all that the kids were a part of. His comment to me :) "Jenice, you are not GETTING it, you need to stop adding more things instead of figuring out how to organize yourself so you WILL add more things to your schedule" I'm going to stop right here and just say something. It is VERY unnerving when someone has figured me out better then I know myself! The moment he stated that fact I stopped and was 'speechless' and for those of you who know me, well that just DOESN'T happen very often. He was and is right, however, I still had to go shopping on Monday after a migrane set in and I realized looking over the Musical Theater schedule there was just no way I could keep it straight in my head without simply loosing my mind (for those of you thinking I already have....:P well :P) So today I have spent the past 2 - 3 hours trying to plug in all the information, and honestly I have to still keep taking breaks because trying to figure it all out and where to even begin is overwhelming....but I am now officially a MOTHER in the 21st or 22nd -(which century are we in anyway????) with my fun new calendar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home