Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Wordless

I know for those who know me well this isn't a word usually used to define me. I am usually quite capable of talking endlessly for hours at end even about a vast variety of topics. But lately, I have found myself wordless.

Maybe its been the period of deep reflection I have found myself in. Maybe its the fact I have yet another child hitting the 8th grade graduation mark. Maybe its the daughting fact my children are growing up, after sitting up till 3:00 am in the morning when you have a teenager out watching a midnight premier. Maybe its just hitting me my sister is moving to Australia in 2 weeks. Maybe its not wanting to voice my strong desires and wants, and trying hard to wait patiently on the Lord. Maybe its so so many maybe's that are attached to my life right now.

But that is who I am wordless and oh yes TIRED! :) But this too shall pass, this is a fact Im quite postive of!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home