Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Friendships


I don't know about you but friendships are an important aspect of my life. People who hold me accountable, people who love me for who I am, people who have been their through the best of times and the worst of times. I have a handful of people like that in my life. This is something I am more grateful for then words can describe.

Neek and her girls drove out late last week and are down here for a couple of weeks. While I don't get to spend all that time with her (she has to fit in other friends and family too you know) I do get to spend quite a bit of time with her. This means so much to me. She has been a strong footing for me through so many heartaches in the past few years. She was the first to show up and call out the support team when my house flooded all three times. Her and her girls where here trenching through water to help me in so many ways....I can never begin to thank her enough. The hours she spent on the phone with me through my divorce. Yes even the margaritas she made to get me through the absolute worst moments, she knew what I need and when I needed it.

The girls have changed so much in the past year since I saw them last. The next week will be treasured as I get to spend some time with them and her :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home