Saturday, January 19, 2008

Bread.....Not Chocolate BREAD!


Im not your typical female. I take pride in that fact. When it comes to craving or food there is one important factor for me when considering where I eat. Its the bread. Panera Bread is one of my favorite places to eat. Nothing else is really like this place were you can have a 'restaurant like' food in the speed of fast food. But honestly its all about the bread.

I don't usually walk out of a place I decide to eat at, but if no bread....no eat. Not to long ago on a Saturday night I went to a Panera Bread after church. Longing for the Baked Potato Soup I was disappointed to find out ....they were sold out. Bummer...but Ok, Ill have the Fuji Apple Chicken Salad instead....with FRENCH BREAD. Even bigger bummer, they were out of French Bread. Now I could go on about this.....like how in the world does a place who has bread in their name run out of bread...but simply put, I walked out.

Now faced with moving in a few months to a place that doesn't have a Panera Bread (at least in the town Ill be living in) I am determined to learn how to create that soup. I can make fresh bread just fine....I learned that very early on in my childhood....but the soup?

Today I made my first attempt. The result....its good...but its not Panera Bread....so the quest goes on to make my favorite soup!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home