Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Still Floating--Happy New Year 2008!

This past month has been a whirlwind and I am very certain so will the new year ahead.

I spent the past few days in Arizona with Dennis and his kids. On Sunday after they went back to their mom Dennis and I took the Jeep out and had fun in the snow. Ok, I will admit that having never been out 'playing' in the snow I was scared like crazy that we would slip off and fall into a canyon, but I learned to trust in a way I never knew before.

Sometime during that day I lost an earing. One that he gave me for my birthday last year. Still with tears in my eyes I was searching the front yard when he came out to me and said here I found something for you. Looking up he presented me with a beautiful diamond ring and asked me to marry him. I'm sure you can only guess what my reply was.....a resounding YES and I jumped into his arms. I think I literally floating all the way home yesterday.

The new year ahead will bring about many changes and I am excited!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lee Warren said...

Awesome news! Congrats!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Peach said...

Thank you :)

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home