Friday, February 22, 2008

Need to breath...so much is happening

I know I haven't written much since I found myself engaged. I've tried to make this all a simple time but there is so much to do. My ex decided the monster again and for a few days I was wondering if I was finding myself needing to go to court again. That blew over.

I met the woman last weekend. That was well, different. I have avoided this moment for over 5 years but with our impending move this summer it was time to face the music. Ill need her on my side is what Dennis reminds me. Its easier for my ex to hear things from her then from me....so I can see his point. I probably should have put that on my list of 101 things to do....meet the ex's wife. But I have finally gotten over this and maybe it will help me move on.....at least that is what everyone keeps telling me.

Trying to plan a wedding in another state is something else. Picking a date might help but we are open to any weekend in June when we both have kids...that means 2 weekends....but how do you plan a wedding night...with kids? Dennis came up with getting married at the Grand Canyon so that our families can then watch the kids at the hotel....I kinda like that so we are working on that to see if it can happen. I suppose if that doesn't work Sedona is a possibility too. Honeymoon...the following weekend when we don't have kids.

Then there is the move...the house...the house... the house. Dennis came out and rebuilt the fence and stairs out back last weekend with the kids and I. That was really fun...working together as a family... I had a Realtor out last week, we walked over the numbers and stuff and what I have to do to list it. Uggggh...but it will be worth it to get rid of it, if its possible in this market.

I've decided to enroll my oldest two into main stream High School next year....that decision took time but I hope to be the right one. The younger two I can't decide on yet. I suppose God will reveal the best plan soon enough. Then there is the fact my ex is almost ready to file bankruptcy.... always something.

My great aunt died over a week ago....that made me sad and found out this week that my grandmother has signs of heart failure.....that made me cry. I haven't seen my grandmother in Iowa in years...I miss her.

I am working like crazy to put money aside to afford two payments in need be for a bit...until we can sell this place....moving will most likely happen late in June or early in July.....and thats where we stand....all kinds of possibilities will soon lay out.

Im tired...but back to work I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home