Monday, February 20, 2006

Grrrr Mondays!

There is just something unsettling about Mondays. Everyone needs you, everyone calls you, you don't have enough time, the computer seems to always pick this day to be a problem, you dont have enough energy...........grrrr Im grumpy!

Ever notice that when you start to feel frustrated or grumpy, everything looks worse then it is to. Relationships, lack of relationships, parenting, whatever it is....its all worse on a Monday!
I dont like being grumpy. It goes against who I am....I like to be cheerful, hopeful, happy....but Mondays make it difficult! Maybe I should wear a sign on Mondays....."Monday beware of grumpiness"!

Oh there is the good news to, we have the rest of the week to get through still too :P


Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Why do we fall, sir? So that we might better learn to pick ourselves up. (Batman Begins)

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you. (Batman Begins)

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever. I love you. (The Notebook)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home