Thursday, February 16, 2006

Grrrr Grrrrr Grrrrrr


Stumbled across a new band today.....but man am I frustrated! Apparently they only have albums in the UK at this point....so Im stuck having to order the album from Amazon UK..... Im so spoiled Im use to being able to download anything I want immediately not having to wait!!!!!

I lack patience in a BIG way!

heres a link if you care to hear a song from them.....although the site I found it on may not have it up much longer

The Boy least likely to: Be Gentle With me song


This song is truly made for me :P

Review of band


the boy least likely to website

More grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr had I been a little more patient I would have found a US site to order from, and on the bands own web site they have 3 songs to listen to as well.....there is just something super refreshing about this group. And can I just add that I think its too cool that you can still buy 7 inch albums! OK I realize this shows my age a bit but Im sorry Im so nostalgic (I hope that is spelled correctly but wouldn't be my first spelling error). I just love fun music and OMG there is a banjo in some of their songs....I am a serious nut! Seriously! So for good measure one more time grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr







I found this at elephanthug.com....interesting music samples and artwork


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home