Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Sometimes you just need to cry

A tear, or crying is something that for me, and I guess most women, just have to do. I think when the pressure builds up, when the emotions are raw, when the pressure is to much, or the feelings too great...the only release you can have is that of a good cry. A good movie, an emotinoal moment, it doesn't take much. But sometimes things just pile up, the things that take place in life and eventually you just have to cry.

The moments that I have shared with anyone who has been vulnerable to shed a tear with me have been some of the most precious I have ever have or ever will.

A tear represents to me:

joy
passion
happiness
loss
hurt
pain
fear
emotion
Its like the build up of raw emotion flooding the gates..
..vulnerability in its truest and most beautiful form.

Many a song has either been written about a tear, brought about because of a tear or caused a tear to be shed.

Jerry Vandivier ended a song of his this way....Maybe someday youll reflect upon the past......and youll think of me, I hope youll think of me, like I think of you, with a smile and a tear. Or the song by Thao Nguyen...tallymarks.

If I have caused just one person to wipe away a tear of laughter, that's my reward.
Victor Borge

How come we choose from just 2 people to run for president and 50 for Miss America?

Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk everything, you risk even more.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home