Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Tuesday

(Dont worry I have no intention of making this a weekly underwear approach to blogging :P)

I do like Tuesdays though. Everything is always better on Tuesday. Today for instance I found treasure! TREASURE! Im like a little kid I realize that at times but there is just nothing sweeter then putting on a pair of jeans, putting your hands in the pockets to straighten the pockets out against your legs and what did I find???????????? MONEY! OK admit it, you know what Im talking about.....who cares it was only $3.00....it doesn't matter! The feeling is the same as if I had found $50.00 (which just wouldn't happen) I found treasure!!! It HAS to be a good day!

On another note:

The other day as my eldest daughter was yelling at the younger two to get out of her room, they were busting up about something regarding the picture hanging on her wall. She likes the new Carrie Underwood CD and inside of it has a poster.....take a look for yourself:



So what was so funny, the girls were saying something about a butt in the picture....they thought it was hilarious. I didn't pay attention really until this morning (after discovering my treasure) I was sitting and having another cup of coffee in the kitchen looked over into my daughters room (frustrated to see her bed still unmaid) and looked up at the photo....my gosh it does look like there is a butt in the picture :)

(click on the picture if you dont' see it at first here)

(Confirmation of the week looking up....received 24 2nd season in the mail as well as all the cd I ordered... (the cd is as great as I had hoped :)--how could it not it has the word peach in it a couple of times :))


"Love is knowing that above the dark clouds the sun always shines."

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill

"I would much rather have regrets about not doing what people said, than regretting not doing what my heart led me to and wondering what life had been like if I'd just been myself". Brittany Renée


It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to love someone, but a lifetime to forget someone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home