Saturday, April 15, 2006

The Irony of it all

I survived.....yes me...in my pjs even decided to hit that nasty building first thing this morning and get it over with(what you ask....read the post ahead :P) ....(in my pjs you ask --why? so that.......in the event there was any type of spider who decided to drop on me I could immediately rush in and take a shower and wash my clothing! I did just that, didn't see any spiders, but YOU NEVER KNOW!

So then, this morning I joined my mother and sister out shopping for a bit. What was in the FIRST store I went to????????????? PLASTIC EGGS!!! It was in Oceanside, not Vista...my point is still valid from last night, BUT seriously the irony!


Last night I crossed off another item that wasn't really on my list of 101, but something I have mentioned in an earlier post here. I watched The Passion. Wow, tears......tears......thats all I can say....and well everyone really needs to watch it. I have nothing to complain about nothing to want of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home