Thursday, April 13, 2006

The Struggle with Perfectionism

Arrrrgh........Im struggling like crazy with this photo course! I tend to be a perfectionist in many areas of my life generally anyway. In other words I dont like to do something unless I can do it right. Ive been humbled there plenty though so dont think ill of me! :P Im taking pictures everyday now.....thats good right? Yes, but I don't like what Im taking pictures of! Im over critical of myself. Like the shot above of Jessica....(assignment is to capture a moving object but capturing it sharp with a fast enough shutter speed) it would have been great for what Im trying to capture as part of my assignment but I dont like the shadows on her face. Granted its not what the assingment is dealing with...but all the same I want it to look right! Sooooo today I think Ill go to the coast and take shots of the waves.....kids at the beach and see what I can get there. I hope I capture something fantastic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home