Friday, April 14, 2006

Where's the Plastic Egg's??????

OK Im serious now.......whats the issue with finding plastic egg's in Vista????? I've been searching all week at the stores for plastic eggs.. and I've had....absoluetely NO LUCK! OK wait, in all honesty I have found the bags of pre-stuffed plastic eggs....but COME ON FOLKS!!!!! I know we live in a day and age where convience is a big part of life, but PRESTUFFED plastic eggs. ....... Seriously, whats the fun in that!

So that means........I will have to go outside to the lawn building and enter it to get the box of
plastic eggs I have in there.......you know what that means......I have to BRAVE the spider zone! Please say prayers for me......I can see it now....Woman in Vista dies of fear of lawn building....stay tuned for more......if I survive that is tomorrow :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home