Monday, April 17, 2006

Mondays! Mondays! Must we have Mondays?

Today has been a MONDAY in full force. Im so exhausted I keep asking myself why it is Im still awake, yes I know its only 10:30 but still, I could easily shut my eyes and crash right now....but waking up before 6 would probably be the way Id start out my day tomorrow.........and seriously, why in the world would I want to wake up before 6? Today started off rather pleasantly. I was awake even before the kids today, and started out right away looking over lesson plans for the week. I realized after starting that oh joy, today is a 'field trip' day, so the work load will be rather light . That was before my brain kicked in and I realized...NO this is the last week of the packet AND the kids wont' be home on Friday to do school work...so they have to do Friday's work today. From that point on the day became an obsticle course. I met with Terrance at the gym, and yes he about killed me working with me again. Apparently Ill never be allowed to do a push up again on my knees....or at least until Im 70. He figures the strength I now have I should be ashamed to even consider doing them on my knees....WHATEVER! OK so back on track. Today was ....wow today was just Hard! Everytime I turned around there was something else I needed to go and pick up or take care of. A run to the bank, a run to find a missing accompanyment cd for Ashley's piano course (she has conviently lost this cd), a run to the Library for another approach to the Cinderella story for Jess, just simply one to many 'things' I had planned to do during spring break, but just never got around to dealing with. So all in all ..... me myself and I well I am the cause of the trial of today....ah heck maybe I should just go burry myself under the covers!

Lord

Open my eyes so I may see

and feel Your presence close to me.

Give me strength for my stumbling feet

as I battle the crowd on life's busy street.

And widen the vision of my unseeing eyes

so in passing faces I'll recognize

not just a stranger, unloved, and unknown,

but a friend with a heart

that is much like my own.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home