Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A Pleasant Surprise

After some work playing around on the computer and doing a search I have finally found the album I have been looking for. Last Friday night while out with friends playing games Stephany popped in an album called In the Name of Love. Now most of the time I am not a huge fan of tribute albums. I usually like the cause they are working towards and Ill get suckered into buying the album to benefit the cause, but then I never play the album. This ones different.

Im a U2 fan, always have been. This album over and over again people kept saying, are you sure that isn't U2? She would say again and again, I know its good isn't it! Its a charity album done to help out the Aids situation in Africa. Get it......Play it.......Enjoy it :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home