Monday, March 17, 2008

My life is a master list of check marks


Im starting to feel like my life is a list of to dos.
This evening I ordered Wedding Invitations. Its to make my family and friends happy, not because I felt the need to get them, but because everyone keeps insisting. Neek told me yesterday that she and the girls will be driving out for the wedding...we are up to around 25 in attendance already. That amazes me!

To Do List
My realtor called today. He wants me to take advantage of the best time of year to sell a home...that starts in 2 weeks... Ugg...too much to do! Furnace contractors on Wed, I need to call a handyman tomorrow...my sons turns 16 tomorrow. Tomorrow or Wed, girls Easter/Wedding outfits. I also need to figure out how to feed people....and oh yes the wedding cake!

Checked
Wedding Rings purchased, check
Wedding Invitations ordered check check
Bathroom molding replaced and hole fixed, check check check

Too many to do's not enough checked ;)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home