Friday, April 28, 2006

How NOT to fix a turn signal light bulb

So yesterday in the midst of all the things I was getting done I decided to pick up a package of light bulbs for the convertible since the right turn signal is freaking out on me. Should be simple I thought since I could access it way easier then the suburban. HA! Not so easy. The internet states screw off the wing nuts and pull the cover towards you. OK, so I took off the 3 wing nuts, easy as pie, but taking off the cover.......NOT so easy. So as of now, I still have a bulb thats wiggin out on me, I think the pictures the girls shot will put a smile on someones face who encouraged me I could do this......and well I guess, Ill just have to wait for daddy dear to come over to fix it for me :) I am as they say, completely 100 percent FEMALE! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home