Thursday, April 27, 2006

Silly Happiness!

Im wound up today! Why you ask? Hmm well lets see.............. I woke up feeling full of energy! Ok thats huge...not sure if its because I got a full nights rest (darn cat is finally out of heat again!), the face Im eating or thinking about eating better, or the prayers ...maybe all of it! But today I felt great and then I got my full shipment from Avocare so the next few days should be awesome!

I get to talk to Dennis tonight :) He completely facinates me ....its strange how you can not really know someone and feel like you have known him all your life. (I will not get wrapped up in this yet or at least Ill try not to, hmm he teased me the other night about being boy crazy, little does he know Im inching there--there would be so many obsticles in this but thats where I have to just TRUST and have FAITH) I have decided NOT to share with him my blog sites yet, .. sure one day he may know and read this or any man destined to be in my future may, but until then...I think its better that only the handfull of friends I let know about this site know whats going on in my mixed up head! I think honestly it leaves more to get to know about each other, more to talk about more to learn instead of just read about. But for now I know he can put a smile on my heart and it radiates outward. So if this turns into a great friendship or something more I am just REALLY happy to have him in my life.


Yesterday I signed up for another Tennis class. Starting next week I will not only be playing Tennis in Oceanside 1 day a week, but in Vista 2 days a week...for a total of 3 days a week! :) If you are thinking shes lost it you might have something there :)

Im feeling 'creative' with my web site design. Im taking it a completely new angle then I first pictured it and its fun in playing with it.

I WENT SHOPPING, ok well I did and got a ton of bath items from Victoria Secret :)

I got a ton of loose ends tied up today!

I got a new cell phone :) .. it even has an mp3 player in it, not that I have memory chip yet for it, but hey...its a NEW toy!


I worked out at the gym for 2 hours!

I didn't have coffee until like 1 pm today! -- that did end me up with a headache but Im determined to cut back on if not cut coffee out of my diet. The caffene in the Spark drinks will do me just fine.

I drove around 'topless' today! Yes it was almost raining even, but I just had FUN doing it. What is with this winterized weather we are having!---topless car, topless car :P


"Failure is not the end unless it keeps you from trying again. Maybe instead of failure, we'd do better to fear the death of dreaming." Angela Thomas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home