Saturday, April 22, 2006

Signs of a Good Day?

Its before 8 am and you might ask what is the world is that girl doing up already when the kids are gone and she should be able to sleep in. Well had that been the case I would be up now considering the silly kid who just went to fast around the corner and is now stuck on a bush (tree) with his car and the neighbors are having a field day with him. I could go out and add to the spectical but since I just got out of the shower...Ill pass.

First sign of a good day...it happened yet again, I found treasure in my jeans as I put them on. Yes true only $2 but the feeling is the same ... I found treasure.

Ah heck, I ended up going out to see what was going on. Jeff and Tammy were getting heated so I felt the need to be a peacekeeper. Right when I decided to go out a huge red Fire Truck pulled up....so :) all the better good lookin men on the scene! (Im sorry but ever since I was a child, I have had this facination with Big Red Firetrucks...ok ok and yes the men in them! :) )This tree I took pictures of above...is no more. This silly kid, drivin way to fast took out the tree in a vw bug of all things. Jeff went back inside his house, Tammy said he was getting red in the face, I don't doubt it. The city just had to pay 120K to replace 2 poles on this street some kids took out and never caught who was driving to get them to pay the bill....us lucky tax payers will carry the brunt of that.

As for another aspect, I have talked now with 2 people and then yesterday a 3rd about my lack of energy. Apparently the consensus is Im starving myself fat. Of all the crazy things, Im not EATING enough nutrition wise to sustain my active lifestyle now. Affectively my body is no longer burning fat but muscle....NOT good. (but this explains my fatigue) So yesterday Laury came over and we talked a great deal, I respect her and her husbands business decsions a lot. They have become active in AdvoCare....so yesterday I dropped a good size junk of money into this and well .....lets see--only time will tell. I did feel an immediate burst of energy yesterday just on the stuff that she gave me. (Spark drinks) In fact Im going to have to keep those energy drinks to morning only so that I dont have problems sleeping like I did last night. I felt the need to keep going last night when I knew I was tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home