Thursday, April 20, 2006

Lord Help Me!

I just sent this email to Dennis I know he will feel my pain and at the same time get a kick out of this but I am seriously not liking this stage of being a single mom!

So this is tonights interesting tidbit from my home :P
(see they play an online game together and use TS team speak so that they can talk to each other without typing)

Kyle.... so after lunch Matt and I were laughing like crazy before science do you want to know why?

Ash.... uh not really

Kyle...really you dont want to know why?

me....oh Ashley just say Why Kyle....with my teasing tone thrown in

Ash...grr ok Why ?

Kyle....because we were looking at our science books and saw something funny

Ask..ok

Kyle...don't you want to know what?

Ash...no

Kyle....really?

Ash...yeah

Kyle...how come you don't want to know why..... (I must say it is totally hilarious to listen to this going on)

Ash...cause

Me...oh ashley put him out of his misery ask why

Ash..fine...why

Kyle get your science book
(see now I should have just shut up )

Ash..OK

Kyle..turn to 233

Ash..why

Kyle just do it

Ashley gets red in the face....I look up from grading and I already know what shes looking at

Kyle...well

Ash..your such a guy

Kyle now turn to the next page

Ashley promptly turns the conversation after a few uh huhs......and I grab the book

Sure enough I was right....the human reproduction aspect of the text..............Grrrrrrrrrrrrr A huge part of me is laughing like crazy
but I think that probably isn't the best way to handle this........but Im just as embarrassed for her!

This was after he went on and on about how Matt was touching her hair at school...and asking if she liked that. Boys!! I dont know what to do about them!

Wisdom Lord....I need Wisdom ! NOW Please

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home