Thursday, August 10, 2006

Dare to Dream

I haven't forgotten about my "project". It has just been difficult to find the time this summer to spend creatively. Sad part is that I find myself at peace when I am more creative. The time I find to take pictures and work with Photoshop or Illustrator I love the ability to just be expressively 'creative'.

Working with Dan at church has been very fun, and intimidating and well.........I question myself each time I go in feeling very inadequate in my ability compared to his talent....but none the less, I keep at it. If given the chance to 'Dream', to Dare to Dream what I could be.........it would be a Graphic Artist. I love to write too, it stimulates my brain and makes me think, but the artist within........if I had the ability to be great.......Id jump into this field with full force. But I timidly walk the line, not sure if I have what it takes, fearfully taking each new step....who knows what the future will hold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home